El Cuatrero is speaking out again following his release from nearly two years behind bars, and hes making one thing clear he believes he did nothing wrong. During an appearance on Nuestra Santa Voluntad on February 18, 2026, the former AAA star addressed his arrest, time in custody, and the domestic violence case tied to Stephanie Vaquer. From the start, Cuatrero framed the situation as part of a bigger picture tied to faith and personal growth. Cuatrero went on to insist that he trusted the legal system and maintained that he had not committed any wrongdoing, even when authorities came looking for him. He also revealed that he was in the process of filing his own complaint when he discovered a domestic violence accusation had already been made against him by his ex. Despite spending nearly two years behind bars from March 11, 2023 to March 7, 2025 Cuatrero claimed he holds no resentment toward Vaquer and instead views the experience as something he had to go through. He admitted the relationship once had strong feelings, but said it deteriorated over time, while also noting the emotional toll his incarceration took on his family. Now free, Cuatrero says hes focused on rebuilding his life both personally and professionally, while making it clear he expects nothing from the wrestling business moving forward. The legal situation remains unresolved, but Cuatreros latest comments show hes standing firm in his stance while trying to move forward after a major chapter in his life. Do you think El Cuatreros side of the story changes how fans view this situation, or does the unresolved case still leave too many questions? Drop your thoughts below. G Add as a preferred source on Google
Read More
TakeSporty
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by TakeSporty.
Publisher: Ring side news

Recent Articles

Get Updates on Current Happenings instantly

Get Updates on Current Happenings instantly