
El Cuatrero is sharing his version of the events that led to his arrest and it centers around a confrontation he claims happened after a night at the movies with Stephanie Vaquer. During his appearance on Nuestra Santa Voluntad, Cuatrero detailed what he says took place on March 3, 2023, describing a situation that escalated quickly after he filed a complaint of his own. According to Cuatrero, tensions between the two had already reached a breaking point, and things intensified once Vaquer learned about his actions. He recalled the night clearly, saying he had been out at a public venue before everything unfolded. Cuatrero then claimed that Vaquer confronted him at the theater and the situation turned physical, leading to what he described as a forced departure from the venue. Following that incident, Cuatrero said events quickly escalated into legal action, eventually leading to his arrest days later. He noted that the most difficult realization came when he understood he would not be getting out anytime soon. Cuatrero ultimately spent nearly two years incarcerated, from March 11, 2023 until March 7, 2025, before being released. While the case remains unresolved and restrictions are reportedly still in place, he is now publicly pushing forward with his side of the story. His comments offer a direct account of what he claims happened that night, though the broader legal situation continues to unfold. Do you think hearing El Cuatreros version of the alleged incident changes the narrative, or does it raise even more questions about what really happened? Let us know in the comments. Please credit Ringside News if you use the above transcript in your publication. G Add as a preferred source on Google